I wanted to post over the last few years but my Blogofile setup was broken (and Blogofile itself is now an archived project) and it was hard to get over the inertia.

I’ve finally set down, spent 4 hours to fix things. The site now runs on Jekyll. Migration was easy. All the posts were already in Markdown and they moved easily, only requiring a little work in the Front Matter and preserving the permalinks. I kept things to the default (including the theme) because I wanted to get this done as soon as I can. Didn’t even update outdated content!. I’ve opted to just copy most of the other post-generated HTML verbatim — things such as iOS Dev Nuggets as I didn’t want to spend the time to figure out how to re-create that structure.

Looking forward to writing more.